- In order to start company registration, you send us passport scans and residential addresses of at least 2 founders (you and your partner).
- We make an appointment with the notary in Warsaw for the day and time you arrive. If you or your partner does not speak Polish, additionally we invite a sworn translator. On the appointed day and time you and your partner come to Warsaw and together with our specialist go to the notary and sign the company's incorporation act.
- Then we prepare and submit documents to the National Court Register (KRS), the Central Statistical Office (GUS), the Tax Office (US) and the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS). Complete registration of the company with assignments of KRS, REGON, NIP numbers usually takes about a month, but immediately after signing of the incorporation act you have the right to start economic activities and open a corporate bank account.
The cost of company registration is 2600 PLN (or about 600 EUR), which includes government and notary fees. The services of a sworn translator (300-500 PLN) are paid additionally.
- Next, we'll sign a contract on accounting services for your company. Before the 6th day every month you will have to send by e-mail your corporate bank account statements and scans of the invoices for the last month. Accountant will calculate and send you information on how much taxes you have to pay monthly or quarterly (depending on the selected billing period). Also the accountant prepares and submits declarations to the Tax Office, as well as prepare the annual financial report. Accounting service fee depends on the number of invoices per month.
|The number of invoices per month||7||20||40||60||80||100|
|Cost netto, PLN||439||618||855||1093||1308||1569|
|Cost netto, EUR *||100||141||195||250||299||358|
* Approximately. The exact price in EUR is calculated at the exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland EUR/PLN.